A Hair Boutique Shadyside is seeking self-driven, compassionate, and skilled individuals to join our beYOUtiful team.
Our Wig Consultants exude a positive, outgoing, and compassionate attitude. They assist clients with finding their perfect hair alternative solutions, provide light wig styling, follow up with clients, and help keep the front end running efficient.
Must be willing to learn, be customer service oriented, compassionate, and have a passion to help others feel beautiful
Role and Responsibilities
- Meet with clients by appointment for hair alternatives consultation. Our process is easy and fun to learn.
- Gain knowledge about our products and our clients’ needs to know how to find their beYOUtiful fit.
- Sell retail wigs/products.
- Interact with clients after appointment for retention and further referrals.
- Light wig styling and trimming. Does not need to be a hairstylist as most wigs are pre styled and just need minor tweaking.
- Form / further relations with channel partners.
- Light marketing/innovation
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- High School or GED required
- College or Trade School degree preferred
- Cosmetology License is a plus
- 2+ years prior retail sales or commensurate experience in sales consulting
- 2+ years office/administrative experience
- 2+ years Social Media experience curating and posting content, managing responses and audiences
- Must be detail oriented
- Create a friendly, supportive and engaging experience for all clients
- Be compassionate in sensitive environment and express compassion in every interaction
- Skillful in recommending a variety of products and services based upon customer needs
- Maintain the flow and cleanliness of our salon
- Customer-focused mindset and service orientation
- Computer experience a must
- Familiarity with POS systems, Trello, Excel is a plus
- Professional attire is required
- Light Hair Styling
- Strong communication and relationship building skills
- Provide enthusiastic, friendly and energetic environment
- Passion for assisting clients and community
- Flexible availability
- Self-motivated and a team player
- Be available to work Saturdays and late afternoons.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.